Guys! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!! Thought I share my latest pancake creation today! Denis said it’s the best pancake recipe I’ve ever tried and Elija couldn't get enough :). It’s really easy to make and so delicious plus it's gluten free and vegan. You’re gonna love it! We love to eat these pancakes with plant based yogurt, sliced banana and agave syrup or with vegan chocolate cream. Whats your favorite topping? I hope you all have such a great Saturday.
Huge thanks for following, I love you all!
- Stir 2 tablespoons egg replacement in 30 milliliter water.
- Let it swell for about 5 minutes then stir again.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (gluten free flour, baking powder, sea salt and cinnamon).
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl (egg replacement, plant based milk, agave syrup, mark of a vanilla pod).
- Combine dry and wet ingredients in a blender for 2-3 minutes.
- Place 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a hot pan lightly greased and roast the pancakes gently for about two minutes from each side.
- Serve with sliced banana, agave syrup, plant based yogurt, vegan chocolate or your favorite topping.